VBA to display negative margin in red
Author Message
 VBA to display negative margin in red

HI,
I'd like to display the negative margins in red and bold.
Is there a macro to perform a test on the value of the
margin column and to display it in red and bold  if it's
negative? In the same way do you have an identical macro
which perform a test on the value of a column number and
does't display anything (blank cell)when the value is
equal to 0 (only for the task level and not for
resources)? In fact, with the number column there is a 0
displayed by default, but I need to display nothing for
the task level.

Thanks,
Alexandra

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 00:10:23 GMT
 VBA to display negative margin in red
What are the negative margins? You can use the custom field indicators to
show graphical symbols, but those are symbols and you can't format text
based on them.

You can run a highlight filter and set the formatting for highlighted tasks
to be Red and Bold, but that would apply to all columns.

If you can be cleared about what test you want to perform and perhaps we can
suggest some ways to achieve it.

Please indicate what version of Project you are using.

--
Please try to keep replies in this group. I do check e-mail, but only
infrequently.

-Jack Dahlgren, Project MVP

+++++++++++++++++++

Quote:
> HI,
> I'd like to display the negative margins in red and bold.
> Is there a macro to perform a test on the value of the
> margin column and to display it in red and bold  if it's
> negative? In the same way do you have an identical macro
> which perform a test on the value of a column number and
> does't display anything (blank cell)when the value is
> equal to 0 (only for the task level and not for
> resources)? In fact, with the number column there is a 0
> displayed by default, but I need to display nothing for
> the task level.

> Thanks,
> Alexandra

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:52:30 GMT

1. Need negative numbers in red

2. Setting negative margin on HP Laserjet ???

3. Absoluteposition displaying negative number

4. Absoluteposition displaying negative number

5. Setting print margins using VBA

6. can you get page margins through VBA

7. Setting page/print margins with vba

8. VBA-setting word margins...

9. Validate page margin in VBA

10. Draw a red line into left margin? word 2000

11. Displaying CorssTab Query results in combination with VBA code

12. Displaying Multiple rows to a form using VBA