Calculate Diskspace
Author Message
 Calculate Diskspace

Hi,

How can I calculate free / Total diskspace if I have an 6 GB disk.

Thanks in advance.

Mik

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calculate Diskspace
And I think one such sample is also provided by Steve Arbaugh

< http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/attac-cg/acgsoft.htm >

    -- Dev

: you can use GetDiskFreeSpaceEX API function for HDD bigger the 2 GB, look
at
: MSDN for information how to use it. one note: this function does not
exists
: in windows 95, so you need to check windows version before using it
:
:

: > Hi,
: >
: > How can I calculate free / Total diskspace if I have an 6 GB disk.
: >
: >
: > Thanks in advance.
: >
: >
: >
: > Mik
: >
: >
: >
: >
:
:

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calculate Diskspace
you can use GetDiskFreeSpaceEX API function for HDD bigger the 2 GB, look at
MSDN for information how to use it. one note: this function does not exists
in windows 95, so you need to check windows version before using it

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I calculate free / Total diskspace if I have an 6 GB disk.

> Thanks in advance.

> Mik

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calculating Diskspace Used

2. calculate dates calculate time

3. How to find out the Total and Free DiskSpace of a HardD

4. How to find out the Total and Free DiskSpace of a HardDrive

5. Diskspace function

6. get free diskspace?

7. Get diskspace

8. SendMessage() and possible use for Get Diskspace of selected items

9. Diskspace/Filespace?

10. Best way to check for diskspace via VB5?

11. Free diskspace

12. Diskspace Hog