dynamicly creating a distribution list in outlook
Author Message
 dynamicly creating a distribution list in outlook

Can anyone help me with this?  I need to create an
interface in outlook to query a db for e-mail addresses
according to criteria given by the user.  Then the e-mail
addresses need to populate the to field when prompted.

Thanks

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:28:55 GMT

1. How to create a distribution list programmatically using outlook automation

2. Having vb program create new distribution list in Outlook to send mail to

3. Create Distribution List for Outlook

4. Outlook VBA:Add recipient to a distribution list in the Global Addtress List

5. size limit to outlook distribution list?

6. Opening a Outlook Distribution List using Code

7. Question - Distribution List in Outlook 2000

8. Outlook Contacts - Distribution Lists

9. distribution lists in a Outlook form

10. Distribution list item in outlook object model..???Help please

11. Help with Outlook 2000 Distribution Lists

12. Outlook & distribution lists