Applying a filter on a form filters subforms, too
Author Message
 Applying a filter on a form filters subforms, too

When I apply a filter programmatically to a form (using
DoCmd.ApplyFilter), it also filters the records contained in a
datasheet-view subform that I have on the form.  How do I circumvent or
prevent this?

Thanks, joel thornton
        mirage marketing

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Applying a filter on a form filters subforms, too

Instead of using the ApplyFilter method, you should use the .filter property
of the form. Specify a "where" condition without the word "Where".

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Applying a filter on a form filters subforms, too

and set filteron to true.

Quote:

>Instead of using the ApplyFilter method, you should use the .filter
property
>of the form. Specify a "where" condition without the word "Where".

Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Filter by form - apply filter button required - Access 97

2. Form goes to 1st record when filter applied to subform

3. filter subforms

4. Filter in Subforms via Module-Function

5. Applying Filter

6. Applying filters within VB

7. DropDown List Change when Filter is applied

8. Apply filter

9. applying filter on a subform

10. Subform code for apply filter??

11. Apply filter Dynamically to a Report ?

12. How do I apply a filter to a SUBFORM (In VBA CODE)