explanation
Author Message
 explanation

The only thing I found indexed on the internet was in the MSKB (Q220392):

Quote:
> The invisible document created in the code block above can be closed without
> any prompt to save changes with the additional line of
>      code in the example below:

>      Sub Test()
>         Application.Documents.Add
>         ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.Visible = False
>         .
>         .
>         .
>         ' Close the hidden document without save changes.
>         ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.Close SaveChanges:=wdDoNotSaveChange
>      End Sub

It basically repeats the Help explanation:

Quote:
> You can close all open documents by applying the Close method to the
> Documents collection. The following instruction closes all documents without
> saving changes.
>     Documents.Close SaveChanges:=wdDoNotSaveChanges

So it bypasses the "Do you want to save changes" dialog.

Quote:

--
J.E. McGimpsey
Remove NOSPAM from address to send email.

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 05:08:58 GMT

1. One last explanation - apology to the group

2. Definition & Explanation of Reflection

3. code explanation

4. Instr Function Explanation Anyone ???

5. DAO Recordset explanation needed

6. VB5 & Informix (explanation)

7. Long Explanation, But A Basic VB6/Winsock/SMTP Question

8. Where do I find explanation about classes I can use from VB

9. text on a bitmap-clearer explanation

10. Setup.lst explanation

11. Help with overflow error 6 - any logical explanations ?

12. Common Dialog API Explanation?