A97: Different Picture for each dataset in listview of a form
Author Message
 A97: Different Picture for each dataset in listview of a form

Hi there,
I want to display a list of datasets in a form in which I show a
corresponding picture for each dataset. It a fairly big number so
manual copy and paste to a bound OLE control won't work.
Automated OLE embedding only gets me the symbols of my .gifs but not
the content (see "symbol" thread).
Setting the .picture source at runtime won't work because it changes
all the viewable picture-controls to one pic...
Any ideas?

bye
wolf

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:54:37 GMT
 A97: Different Picture for each dataset in listview of a form
Hi Wolf,

Where do you store the pictures?

Manh.

Quote:

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 23:15:51 GMT
 A97: Different Picture for each dataset in listview of a form
It's just a bunch of GIFs in a directory. But I also wouldn't mind to store
the bitmaps in the database itself, whether as OLE or in any binary form. By
the way: when I try to store them I only see the smybol and not the picture
itself...

Quote:
> Hi Wolf,

> Where do you store the pictures?

> Manh.

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:30:50 GMT

1. Creating Multiple Forms with Same Operation but different DataSet

2. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

3. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

4. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

5. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

6. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

7. Displaying different picture file formats within forms.

8. How to insert different pictures in a Form

9. Picture size on Form for different monitor size

10. Updating a dataset to a different database

11. different dataset behaviour using buttons and menus

12. Dataset and Combobox position are different ?