Making a Control invisible !
Author Message
 Making a Control invisible !

If this is a command button we're talking about, how's this...
your code should 1) read the value of the "drawing objects" check box under
tools|options when the doc (or is it a template you have?) opens, and assign
that value to a variable.  2) deselect the checkbox if it is not already.
Then it should not be visible under print preview or when printed.  At least
I know that is the case when done manually. 3) Restore the user's setting
when the doc closes by using the previously set variable.

Quote:
> Yep...
> I have a control button in the header of a document,whose
> Click event loads and shows a form.I have put this control
> button in the header so that the user can access it from
> anywhere (in the document)....However I don't want this
> command button to be printed...or even to appear in the
> print preview(if possible).It must be visible to the user
> only on the Comp and not in the Printed document.
> Does anyone have any ideas comming up to do this.....
> Rani

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:23:39 GMT

1. Making a control invisible depending on calculated value in Access'97

2. Making a Control invisible !

3. Making the Form invisible but making the controls seen

4. Making a Non-UI (or Invisible at runtime) control

5. Making calendar invisible

6. making toolbars invisible !

7. making a container contol invisible..

8. Help!!! Making cursor invisible

9. Making MSFlexGrids Invisible?

10. Permanently making a window invisible?

11. Making MSFlexGrid Cols Invisible?

12. Making background of BMP invisible