help with bookmarking
Author Message
 help with bookmarking

I am trying to use a bookmark so that I can bring up one of the properties
of an individual record and I am using the exact same syntax as the building
applications book and as the help has but it will not work. here is the line
of code that produces the error. if someone sees what is wrong with it and
could tell me I would much appreciate it.  I have check the bookmarkable
property and it is true.

Dim writert As Recordset

writert.bookmark = writert.LastUpdated

it reports this as a type mismatch when i try to run it.

thanks,
    Steve Moyer

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help with bookmarking
You should be using the LastModified as this is a bookmark. The LastUpdated
property is the date of the most recent change.

Chris

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help with bookmarking
thanks I guess I just stumbled upon an error in the book
Quote:

>You should be using the LastModified as this is a bookmark. The LastUpdated
>property is the date of the most recent change.

>Chris

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBCombo Bookmarking problem - Please help?

2. DBCombo Bookmarking problem - Please help?

3. Bookmarking!

4. Bookmarking for Browsers

5. Bookmarking

6. Bookmarking current site

7. Bookmarking records for SQL via VB4.0

8. Security / Bookmarking Pages

9. Security - Bookmarking pages

10. BookMarking

11. preventing bookmarking with global.asa

12. Bookmarking the last row in a grid