How to add a custom entry to a popup menu?
Author Message
 How to add a custom entry to a popup menu?

Hello everybody,

could somebody tell me how I can add a custom menu entry in the
shortcut/popup menu I get by default, if I right-click on an item, e.g. in
the inbox.
I know, how to add CommandButtons to a normal menu, by getting a a reference
from the Commandbars collection.
e.g. Commandbars("Menu Bar"), but I don't know the name of the short cut
menu.

I hope, somebody can help me.

Thank you in advance,
Rdiger

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:53:50 GMT
 How to add a custom entry to a popup menu?
Sorry, but that can't be done.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hello everybody,

> could somebody tell me how I can add a custom menu entry in the
> shortcut/popup menu I get by default, if I right-click on an item, e.g. in
> the inbox.
> I know, how to add CommandButtons to a normal menu, by getting a a
reference
> from the Commandbars collection.
> e.g. Commandbars("Menu Bar"), but I don't know the name of the short cut
> menu.

> I hope, somebody can help me.

> Thank you in advance,
> Rdiger

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:31:58 GMT

1. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

2. add new menu options on a popup menu

3. Adding a menu item to a popup menu dynamically

4. Adding Menu Entries to Windows Context menu

5. new entry in win98 popup menu

6. Popup menus on form called from a popup menu

7. When adding second menu item to custom menu it appears greyed out

8. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

9. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

10. Disable custom menu popup item

11. Popup a custom Word menu from container

12. ??Custom Popup Menu??