Toggling the CAPS Lock key...
Author Message
 Toggling the CAPS Lock key...

Hello everyone,

How can I cause Access to identify the status of the CAPS Lock
key and turn it on or off as needed?  Thanks in advance for any
help

:-)

Thu, 16 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Toggling the CAPS Lock key...
Look at

< http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0046.htm >

 -- Dev

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> How can I cause Access to identify the status of the CAPS Lock
> key and turn it on or off as needed?  Thanks in advance for any
> help

> :-)

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting Num Lock and Caps Lock key states

2. monitoring the caps lock key

3. Making Vb4 look for the caps lock key

4. Switching the caps lock key using api

5. GetKeyState for Caps Lock or Num Lock...

6. Caps Lock

7. caps lock

8. have caps lock make a sound

9. Reversing Cap Lock Typing

10. Setting Caps, Insert and Num Lock programmatically

11. caps lock always on when filling in forms

12. CAPS Lock