datagrid in vba
Author Message
 datagrid in vba

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a datagrid in vba. I've defined an ADO datacontrol,
pointing to an Acces database.

The problem is that the properties of the datagrid do not show the 'data
source' property. What am I doing wrong? It works fine in Visual Basic 6.0.

Thanks for your response.

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. datagrid in vba

2. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

3. Can't setup Datagrid columns with Access 2000 VBA

4. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

5. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

6. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

7. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

8. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

9. VBA 97 to VBA 2K/2002/2003

10. Access VBA Calling MSWord/Excel VBA?

11. VBA Analysis Tookpack- Excel In Access VBA

12. Access 97 VBA v Access 2K VBA - different ?