Get Service Pack Revision
Author Message
 Get Service Pack Revision

I am running a front-end database in a multi-user
environment where several users share the file (I know,
bad idea).  We have found that if all the users are not
running the same version of Access with the same Service
Pack that the file becomes corrupted.  I built a table and
log each user as they open the file.  I am able to use
the "SysCmd(acSysCmdAccessVer)" to grab the version of
Access they are using and plug it into my table.  I would
also like to check the service pack and store that info so
I can see who the culprit is that needs to upgrade to SR-
2.  Does anyone know how to store this information?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rick Bear   - KeyTrak

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:24:26 GMT

1. Service pack 6a and IIS FTP service

2. VB5 Service Pack 3 thinks it's Service Pack 2.

3. OT: Distributing service packs

4. Access 97 Service packs

5. Service Pack Subset?

6. Jet 4.0 Service Pack 5 ???

7. VB6.0 Service Pack 4 with Access 2000

8. determine jet service pack version

9. ODE Service Pack 2 ???

10. Internet Synchronization and Service Pack 4

11. Bookmark Bug - Service Pack 2

12. MS Office Service pack 2 email issues