How do i make it happen?
Author Message
 How do i make it happen?

I'm trying to use the calender control within access. What i want is
that the chosen date in the calender to appear in de field Orderdate.
How do i make it happen?
Is there an option to see the date change while you click on differente
dates?
Thanks in advance
Maus

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do i make it happen?
perhaps in the click event of the control

dim dte as date

    dte = me.control.value
    me.txtbox = dte

Quote:

>I'm trying to use the calender control within access. What i want is
>that the chosen date in the calender to appear in de field Orderdate.
>How do i make it happen?
>Is there an option to see the date change while you click on differente
>dates?
>Thanks in advance
>Maus

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making sure VB program leaves memory when done.

3. Making my programs available to the world and making my fortune (grin)

4. Making the Form invisible but making the controls seen

5. My VBA project work only with the PC i done the code? what's happen

6. Self-made enumerators... can it be done?

7. What has happened with Dim dbs As Database?

8. I cant believe it is happening - Windows 2000 and Access 2000 crashes

9. What happens when you attempt close Access97

10. Help: Can someone Please Explain why the following happens

11. What happened to FORMAT ?

12. What happens if attached table layout changes?