Saved Image controls
Author Message
 Saved Image controls

I have an application that creates documents with image controls. I load jpg
files that are about 40k. When i save the created document the size of the
document is extremely large 20mb to 200mb. Perhaps images are saved as
truecolor bmps. Can anyone help me to save a small doc?

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:36:00 GMT
 Saved Image controls
Hi Marco,

Do you have Tools - Options - Save - Fast Saves selected? If so, deselect it
to make the size of your documents smaller

Hope this helps,
regards,
Astrid

So that all can benefit from the discussion, please post all follow-ups to
the newsgroup.
Visit the MVP Word FAQ site at http://www.mvps.org/word/

| I have an application that creates documents with image controls. I load
jpg
| files that are about 40k. When i save the created document the size of the
| document is extremely large 20mb to 200mb. Perhaps images are saved as
| truecolor bmps. Can anyone help me to save a small doc?

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:20:10 GMT

1. how to save image controls to an bmp

2. Saving WANG image control images

3. How save the images from a ImageList Control to a disk

4. Saving and retrieving image control picture property in MSSQL7

5. Q. How to save a picture/image control to DB

6. Save an image using PictureBox control?

7. Saving images with webbrowser control

8. Saving contents of Image control

9. **How to save the Image to a file in RichtextBox Control

10. Saving web page with images using the WebBrowser control

11. Saving image of a control to a graphic..

12. Auto-Save an Image From Web Browser Control