Help Pse. Print subform correctly
Author Message
 Help Pse. Print subform correctly

Hi all,

I seem to have some problems with printing.

I have a Fault form which has a subform on it. The subform
holds the progress/update records for the Fault

When I select a progress/update on the subform then try to
DoCmd.PrintOut ,,etc,,   The form prints BUT with the FIRST
record in the subform.....???

I've run out of ideas.....any help would be appreciated
TIA...Ken :-)

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

2. Help: I can't get fonts to print on HP IIIP correctly

3. Question about the SubForm Object to help reference a subform

4. Printing, objec ts do not print correctly.

5. Pse help me find a tick key

6. pse help - problems with list box lookup

7. Pse Help -VB3 / Crystal Reports

8. Data Control Problem - Help pse!

9. Help pse - Grid / DbGrid - long

10. Help pse - Enter as Tab

11. pse help - problems with list box lookup

12. Screen Resolution Help PSE