Close current database problem
Author Message
 Close current database problem

I have a secure front end/back end database with some code in the back
end to automatically open the front end.  I disabled the shift key in
both, but if I open the back end with shift held down, it opens the
front end ok but fails to close the back end.  In addition, I am able
to get at and edit the 'secure' code in the back end after this.

My code does not close access as I want the same instance to handle
the move.  If I don't press shift, it works perfectly.

I put the code to do this in the back end so that it wouldn't matter
which file the user opens, they will always get the front end.

What should I do to prevent the user from getting around the disabled
shift key this way?

Matt.

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Close current database using VB code?

2. How close current database?

3. Problem closing Database!

4. Close Database problem

5. Please help with problem on closing database tables

6. Problem closing newly created jet database

7. Closing a database problems

8. Problems Closing/Deleting a temp Database

9. Problem closing Access database

10. crystal report - close database problem

11. crystal report problem - close database file

12. crystal report - close database problem