Send an email using MAPI object (client side VBScript)
Author Message
 Send an email using MAPI object (client side VBScript)

I am trying to write VBScript(client side) to send an email when a form
submit command button is clicked. I am using the MAPI object to make the
connection to Outlook. Below is some code that works in a VB IDE, but
won't work in a HTML page. The code is ignored when activated in IE.

Can anyone help please ?

        MAPISession1.SignOn
        MAPIMessages1.SessionID = MAPISession1.SessionID
        MAPIMessages1.Fetch

        MAPIMessages1.Compose

        MAPIMessages1.MsgSubject = "Hi"
        MAPIMessages1.MsgNoteText = "Wow"
        MAPIMessages1.ResolveName
        MAPIMessages1.Send
        MAPISession1.SignOff

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:16:40 GMT

1. Client-side VBScript and Server-side VBScript?

2. Creating and sending emails client-side

3. Send email with client-side server

4. sending variants from VBscript to JavaScript (client side)

5. Trapping events from AppointmentItem object in client-side vbscript from IE

6. How to send email through MAPI in VBScript

7. Create printer object in Jscript or VBScript on IE client side scrpting

8. VBScript can't create client-side object

9. Email Software in VB using APIs, ie., without using MAPI object

10. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

11. Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

12. dumb question - fundamentals of client-side vs server-side vbscript