Enable/Disable Users
Author Message
 Enable/Disable Users

Hello,

When starting up Access and my database what happens is
they get prompted with a UserID/Password Field so they may
get access to the Database. When they have 3 attempts at
the password I would like the form to look at the table
and take a tick out of a chkbox. Basically if it does this
then it will remove the person from the list. Now How can
i do this?

Thanks

James

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:36:50 GMT
 Enable/Disable Users
Please do not multipost.

--
MichKa

This posting is provided "AS IS" with
no warranties, and confers no rights.

Quote:
> Hello,

> When starting up Access and my database what happens is
> they get prompted with a UserID/Password Field so they may
> get access to the Database. When they have 3 attempts at
> the password I would like the form to look at the table
> and take a tick out of a chkbox. Basically if it does this
> then it will remove the person from the list. Now How can
> i do this?

> Thanks

> James

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:30:34 GMT

1. Enable/Disable user controls in Windows Form

2. enable/disable User Accounts

3. Enabling and Disabling a user control

4. disabling the DISABLE/ENABLE macros menu on opening spreadsheet

5. disable the enable/disable macro message

6. Process Mail-enabled Contacts instead of Mailbox-enabled Users

7. Disable/enable insert key with code?

8. Enable/Disable the Database Window

9. Disable / Enable a Command Button Code

10. enable/disable menu controls Access97

11. Problems Disabling/Enabling Unbound Text Boxes

12. enable disable addin problem