Databinding in Outlook Today
Author Message
 Databinding in Outlook Today

I need to change the behaviour of Outlook Today, so it
uses another calendar folder then its default.

I have found documentation how to do this with the entry:
<param NAME="Path" VALUE="folder path of calendar">

The documentation states it's for Outlook 2000, and I have
tried it on that client with success.
The problem is Outlook 2002, which I'm using now. It just
doesn't work anymore.
Can anyone please help me how to do it on OL2002?

For extra information, the bit of source code that works
in OL2000 looks like this:
<!-- OUTLOOK OBJECTS FOR DATABINDING -->

<OBJECT ID="CalList" CLASSID="CLSID:0468C085-CA5B-11D0-
AF08-00609797F0E0">
        <PARAM NAME="Module" VALUE="Calendar">
        <param NAME="Path" VALUE="folder path">
</OBJECT>

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 04:32:46 GMT

1. Outlook Today Databinding Control

2. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations

3. cumtomize outlook today button

4. Cannot click on Customize Outlook Today

5. Customization for Outlook Today

6. Customize Outlook Today...

7. Custom Outlook Today - HTML problem

8. Outlook Today Start Up Problem

9. Newbie Question about calendars and Outlook Today page

10. Outlook Today

11. Outlook Today Help

12. Help with Outlook Today