VBA in Outlook XP Vs Outlook 2000.
Author Message
 VBA in Outlook XP Vs Outlook 2000.

Hi,

I wrote a VBA code in outlook XP & send it to a friend of mine, he has
outlook 2000.

He is telling me that the first line is in red = error in code.

This is the line:
Private WithEvents olInboxItems As Items

Any idea?

Koby Fiada.

Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:29:33 GMT
 VBA in Outlook XP Vs Outlook 2000.
Where did he put the code? That line would be valid only in an Outlook VBA class module.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi,

> I wrote a vba code in outlook XP & send it to a friend of mine, he has
> outlook 2000.

> He is telling me that the first line is in red = error in code.

> This is the line:
> Private WithEvents olInboxItems As Items

> Any idea?

> Koby Fiada.

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 06:35:11 GMT

1. form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3

2. Changes in the Item.GetInspector.CommandBars from Outlook 2000 to Outlook XP

3. Outlook 2000 or Outlook XP banner in startup box

4. CDO vs Outlook 2000 Object Library?? (Outlook Newbie)

5. Outlook 98 vs Outlook 2000

6. E-mail security in Outlook 2000/XP blocks normal application development

7. Replacing message body text in Outlook 2000 7 XP

8. Outlook 2000/XP VB Addin security

9. outlook 2000 within windows xp

10. Outlook 2000 > XP plugin using VB

11. Always BCC in Outlook 2000/2002/XP

12. Purge IMAP in Outlook 2000/XP automatically on Exit