WIN2000/Office2000 Using an "Online Form at website" and saving data to a database
Author Message
 WIN2000/Office2000 Using an "Online Form at website" and saving data to a database

Hi

I am seeking an understanding of the steps involved in saving the data
filled-in on my website form I created to be appended to an existing
database.  Should the form info be saved to a database kept on the
website, on the local computer?  Should I email the form information
string to the local computer?

If anyone could summarized the steps involved with as much detail as
pleases them to write for me, I would be most appreciative.  I am sure I
can do this if I get the right start to this project.

Thanks!
Bruce

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:49:52 GMT

1. Saving "Encrypted" Data

2. "Save Data with Report" - .net version

3. How to use "unload form", "form.hide", "form.visible =false "?

4. How to use "unload form", "form.hide", "form.visible =false "?

5. How to use "unload form", "form.hide", "form.visible =false "?

6. Disabling "save" or "save as" on a form

7. How can I respond to website(HTML) "data""submit" from VB6

8. cant create "Outlook.Application" in win2000

9. "SetForegroundWindow" under Win2000

10. enctype="multipart/form-data"

11. "Popup" form with data

12. Using "SEEK" with a Data Control