Linked OLE not updated, Why ?
Author Message
 Linked OLE not updated, Why ?

1) I have an Bound Object Frame which links to .JPG file. Update Option
property is Automatic.
2) I open MS PHOTO EDITOR ( by click START>PROGRAMS>MICROSOFT PHOTO EDITOR )
and update that image, save and close it.
3) I quit MS ACEESS and open it again, run my form, That image is not
changed.
4) But if I click on that image , the updated image will be displayed
immediately.
5) Anyway, If I press <ESC> key, that image will not be updated. The
un-updated image is displayed again.

This make me very very confuse !!! ??? !!! :-(

I think that Link is just a link. Image should not be stored in my table.
But by above step, Look like it is embed.

What I want is so simple as Link should be, that is, When I update image,
That image is shown correctly in MS ACCESS without click on that image or
update it manually.

Have I done something wrong ???

Thanks for any helpppp,
Suntisuk lorkrilert.

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Updating a single OLE link for a record OR updating existing database

2. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

3. Updating Links in Word 2002, Edit, Links, Select Update Method

4. dynamic OLE link updating?

5. Updating the OLE link reference

6. Updates To A Linked OLE Object

7. updating ole links

8. Updating OLE Links in Word

9. Linked OLE Object - File Not Found Error

10. Why Recordset not updating?

11. Why is form not updated while debugging?

12. Do Not Show Update Linked Information Box