extra mouse pointer
Author Message
 extra mouse pointer

 After the computer boots there is an extra mouse pointer in the middle of
the screen. I did not have this problem untill after I installed internet
explorer 4.0.
It dose not cause any problems ,but is in the way.

Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 extra mouse pointer

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01BCC391.A35174B0

------=_NextPart_001_002C_01BCC391.A35174B0

 NB: This does not apply to Access. However I have not had this problem =
except on suspect installations not using I.E..=20

kelli Hedges wrote in article ...

After the computer boots there is an extra mouse pointer in the middle =
of
the screen. I did not have this problem until after I installed internet
explorer 4.0.
It dose not cause any problems ,but is in the way.

------=_NextPart_001_002C_01BCC391.A35174B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D"Courier New" size>&nbsp;NB: This does =
not apply to=20
Access. However I have not had this problem except on suspect =
installations not=20
using I.E..</FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D"Courier New" size><A>=20
</FONT></A></P><A></A>

article=20
...</P><FONT size=3D2>After the computer boots there is an extra mouse =
pointer in=20
the middle of<BR>the screen. I did not have this problem until after I =
installed=20
internet<BR>explorer 4.0.<BR>It dose not cause any problems ,but is in =
the=20
way.<BR><BR><BR></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_002C_01BCC391.A35174B0--

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01BCC391.A35174B0
        filename="Jason Allen.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
N:Allen;Jason
FN:Jason Allen
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+64 (21) 687 616
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+64 (21) 687 616
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+64 (21) 687 616
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:+64 (21) 687 616
TEL;WORK;FAX:+64 (21) 697 616
TEL;HOME;FAX:+64 (21) 697 616
ADR;WORK:;;;;Bay Of Plenty;3071;New Zealand
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Bay Of Plenty 3071=0D=0ANew Zealand
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;New Zealand
LABEL;HOME:New Zealand

END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01BCC391.A35174B0--

Sun, 05 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. move a mouse pointer to a different location without moving the mouse

2. Invisible mouse...?...no mouse pointer...?

3. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

4. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

5. Passing pointer to a pointer or pointer to a char to a dll

6. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

7. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

8. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

9. Changing the mouse pointer

10. Problem with custom mouse pointer

11. mouse pointer properties

12. Changing the Mouse Pointer ?