nodeclick not changing subform
Author Message
 nodeclick not changing subform
I want to create an explorer type interface. The user
clicks on the node on the left and the window on the right
responds. I am having real problems getting the window to
the right to change. I will like for a click on each node
displays a different subform. i.e click on the course node
on the left displays the course subform on the right. Does
anyone know how to solve this problem? Many thanks in
advance.

Private Sub tvwDB_NodeClick(ByVal Node As Object)
Dim CourseForm As Object
strNodeKey = Node.Key
Select Case strNodeKey
   Case "Course_main"
        Call Coursemain
       Forms!
COURSE_ENTRY_FORM_base.COURSE_sub.Form.Visible = True
    Case "Enrolment1"
       Call Enrolmentmain
End Select

End Sub

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:42:06 GMT

1. changing the sourceobject of subform when the form and subform are loaded

2. TreeView and NodeClick do not work

3. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeCheck and NodeClick events

4. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeCheck and NodeClick events

5. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeClick and NodeCheck events

6. BUG: TreeView not firing NodeCheck and NodeClick events

7. Changing subform load order

8. cancel changes to row in subform.

9. Change Value in field of subform?

10. Change recordsource of a subform with a VBA-Module

11. Change recordsource of subform at runtime

12. Cancel changes in form w/subform