Pasting a picture/Formatting a picture
Author Message
 Pasting a picture/Formatting a picture

Hey all -

I export graphs from my Excel doc to my Word 2000 doc (pasting them in as a
picture), but I am unable to programatically set the picture to "In Line
With Text".  I used the Macro recorder to figure out how, but they grey out
the command for wrapping "In line with text".  I am forced to use something
like the code below.

    Selection.ShapeRange.WrapFormat.Type = wdWrapTopBottom

Anyone know why?

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:05:42 GMT

1. Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)

2. Picture Format (Picture Control)

3. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

4. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

5. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

6. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

7. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

8. How do I paste a picture to my form

9. Special pasting as picture from Excel to Powerpoint

10. Paste picture from Excel into Outlook message.

11. Pasting a Picture into a Range

12. Pasting a graphic/picture from the clipboard