Copying rtf messages
Author Message
 Copying rtf messages

Hi! I wish to copy message body(in rich text format) to another message without
compromising the its rich text format.

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:31:15 GMT
 Copying rtf messages
Easiest way is to use the Copy method to copy the entire message.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Hi! I wish to copy message body(in rich text format) to another message
without
compromising the its rich text format.

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:42:33 GMT

1. Copy rtf message body

2. Copy Message from RTF Document

3. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files

4. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files (VB 6.0 Enterprise)

5. copy of word tables to rtf-fields

6. Printing multiple copies of RTF file

7. Copying text in .rtf format from one rich text box to another

8. RTF textbox <> copy/paste problem

9. copying to the clipboard in RTF format

10. Word copies text with RTF-properties just *some* of the times

11. Copy/Paste Clipboard in RTF Object?

12. Copy / Paste RTF