Memory Leak in VB ACCESS 2k ?
Author Message
 Memory Leak in VB ACCESS 2k ?

I've also had problems with a memory leak something that worked
for me was running a program called RamPAGE  a small tsr that
searches through your memory when it gets too low and unlocks
pieces that are no longer in use

it's not the best solution but it has helped me quite a bit

i found it on www.download.com  after searching for
"memory leak"  (although you could also search for "rampage" )

it dosen't work with ME but i've run it on 95, 98SE and 2000

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:24:59 GMT

1. Memory Leak Access/VB 4

2. Memory Leak Access/VB 4

3. Memory Leaks/Resource Leaks

4. memory leak using VBA6 and file access

5. ODBC/Access memory leak

6. Memory Leak with Access/DAO3.0

7. Memory leak accessing Excel file.

8. Access/Jet Memory Leak?

9. Memory leak on server from ASP/Access pages

10. memory leak using VBA6 and file access

11. IIS/ASP accessing a VB6 COM+ DLL - Excessive memory usage / leak

12. OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)