Mail Merge toolbar in W97 & W2000
Author Message
 Mail Merge toolbar in W97 & W2000

The only time the Mail Merge toolbar comes up in W97 & W2000 is when the
Mail Merge helper is being used. Is there a way to make the toolbar
appear without the helper? This is the macro I tried and it didn't work:

CommandBars("Mail Merge").Visible = True

--
Tonya Marshall
Remove STAINS. from email address to email me.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:57:39 GMT

1. Automation problem A97 with W2000/W97

2. automation problem: A97 with W97 / W2000

3. PageTray problems W97 and W2000

4. Automation problem A97 with W97/W2000

5. Mail Merge BarCodes / Mail Merge Insertion Point

6. Mail merge selective & automated

7. VB & Mail Merge Question

8. VB & Word mail merge

9. Formatting Merge Fields in Word Mail Merge

10. Word Mail Merge Err - Word could not merge...

11. ListFormat.List in header/footer or textbox crashes W97 & W2000

12. Help sending HTML mail in mail merge