Outlook 98 vs Outlook 2000
Author Message
 Outlook 98 vs Outlook 2000

Hi
I have developed a few custom forms with VBScript code in Outlook 98. My
whole company uses these forms by accessing them with Outlook 98. Now I want
to install Outlook 2000 on my machine.
Will this have any effect on the forms when I make changes to them ? Will
the people with 98 still be able to access the forms and will they still
work the same way if I make changes to them and publish them with 2000 ?

Thanks
Nicholas

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook 98 vs Outlook 2000
They should work the same, just don't use any of the object model
methods, events or properties that aren't available in Outlook 98.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Hi
> I have developed a few custom forms with vbscript code in Outlook
98. My
> whole company uses these forms by accessing them with Outlook 98.
Now I want
> to install Outlook 2000 on my machine.
> Will this have any effect on the forms when I make changes to them ?
Will
> the people with 98 still be able to access the forms and will they
still
> work the same way if I make changes to them and publish them with
2000 ?

> Thanks
> Nicholas

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. References dropping out between Outlook 2000 and Outlook 98

2. Outlook 98 vs. 2000

3. CDO vs Outlook 2000 Object Library?? (Outlook Newbie)

4. VBA in Outlook XP Vs Outlook 2000.

5. Upload Birthday List to Outlook 98/2000

6. Search in Outlook 98/2000 using wildcards in VB6

7. Outlook 98/2000 forms

8. Message encryption with Outlook 98/2000

9. Calling MS-Word from button event click on outlook 98/2000

10. Trying to automate Outlook 98 / 2000 in VC 5 / 6

11. Outlook 98/2000: Getting .PST filepath info

12. Outlook 98/2000 forms