Com Addin?
Author Message
 Com Addin?

Yes, that would be a good COM add-in application. See
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;resources to get you
started.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm not really sure what com addins are but I think I have to create
> something like that.
> I created an application in VB. I have a folder in the public folders and
> under this main folder I have 10 calendar folders. Each folder represents
> laptop in my organization. Administrators can open my VB application and
see
> all the Calendars of all the laptops (using the ovctl control). They can
> search for an available laptop, add/delete laptops etc....
> For example, if an employee sends me a request for a laptop for next week,
> will open the VB application, search for a free calendar and set an
> appointment to this laptop and the requester.
> Now the problem - I need to set reminders for the appointments BUT I
> understood that there are no reminders for calendars in public folder. Is
> there a way I can create a com addin that will check each hour/few
> hours/once a day for the coming appointments and raise a msgbox with a
> notice about it?

> Thanks!

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 04:28:21 GMT

1. using COM/DCOM within a COM-Addin ???

2. unregistering COM AddIn

3. OnAction Property not working in Com Addin (XP)

4. Com Addin - Package & Deployment Wizard

5. how to load and unload an com addin using VBA or VB

6. Outlook COM AddIn Security

7. COM AddIn

8. How can I insert a Controlbutton into an Outlook form using a COM-Addin

9. COM AddIn

10. Retrieving the full path to a COM addin

11. ActiveX Controls in a COM Addin

12. How to convert VBA into a COM addin?