How do I disable the right-click menu?
Author Message
 How do I disable the right-click menu?
Hello all,

I'd like to know whether its possible to disable the
right-click menu of a shape.

I know "Actions" Section allow adding or deleting rows
menu items that I created but I dont know how do delete
the default ones (Copy, Duplicate, Format etc).

Is it possible?

Wed, 31 Mar 2004 05:01:07 GMT
 How do I disable the right-click menu?
it is posible

CommandBars(31).Controls(6).Visible = False
CommandBars(1).Controls(5).Visible = False

these rows hides format menus

Hello all,

I'd like to know whether its possible to disable the
right-click menu of a shape.

I know "Actions" Section allow adding or deleting rows
menu items that I created but I dont know how do delete
the default ones (Copy, Duplicate, Format etc).

Is it possible?

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:55:40 GMT

1. Disabling a text boxes right click menu (VB6)

2. Disabling the Textbox Right Click Menu

3. Disabling Win 95 Right-Click Menu

4. How to disable the DBGrid popup menu on Right-Click

5. Need assistance to disable right mouse click/ or popup menu

6. Disabling popup menu on right-mouse click in Win95

7. Disabling the right-click menu on a WebBrowser component

8. Disabling the default Textbox right click menu

9. Disable right click menu of Web Browser Control

10. Disable Right-Click Menu on WebBrowser

11. Disable mouses right click context menu in a text box

12. disable windows menu shortcut when right click ??