how to add ADO reference to user outlook by programming
Author Message
 how to add ADO reference to user outlook by programming

Hi, ALL.

Anyone know how to add ADO reference to user's outlook by
programming?. We are designing a form and need add ADO
reference to User's Outlook to run this form. Due to  a
large number of users and we would not like to instruct
the users to add ADO reference manually.

Thank you for your help.

Jason Wu

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 00:49:32 GMT
 how to add ADO reference to user outlook by programming
No references in VBScript code. If MDAC is installed on the users
computers they have ADO installed. Just using this would work:

Dim oRST 'As ADOB.Recordset

Set oRST = CreateObject("ADOB.Recordset")

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Hi, ALL.

> Anyone know how to add ADO reference to user's outlook by
> programming?. We are designing a form and need add ADO
> reference to User's Outlook to run this form. Due to  a
> large number of users and we would not like to instruct
> the users to add ADO reference manually.

> Thank you for your help.

> Jason Wu

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:43:27 GMT

1. How to add the ADO reference in outlook by progrmming

2. Problems with reference counting in ActiveX in Outlook Com Add-In

3. Adding reference to Outlook 98 COM fails

4. Referencing User Created / Names in Outlook 2000 via VBA and other stuff

5. Referencing Outlook 2k Task User Defined Fields

6. User credentials required while adding web reference

7. User credentials required to add web reference

8. Can not add reference to MS CE ADO control

9. Com add-in outlook in other users calendar will not work

10. VBA add other users mailboxes to the outlook explorer / folder tree

11. Adding user to Outlook distribution list

12. Programming Reference for ADO 3.51