EFGLS...What does this stuff mean 
Author Message
 EFGLS...What does this stuff mean

I'm a vegetarian, but I do eat eggs and dairy products.

Since I don't eat meat, I do want to be sure to get enough protein.  I love
omelettes, but I worry about cholesterol.

Most of the cholesterol is in the egg yolk.  So, what I do is have a
five-egg omelette a couple times a week, but I only use two of the five egg
yolks.  That way I get a nice big omelette with veggies and cheese and
smoked tofu "ham", but the cholesterol of only two eggs.

Hope this helps!


Quote:
> I have been getting several error messages that seem to be related. They
all
> contain the same EFGLS what ever that is. I removed cuteftp and reinsalled
> newer version that is why I have two error messages for that pgram. Any
> insight would be much appreciated

> I could figure this out if I knew what this stuf meant. Is there a place
or
> site that tells what different codes mean in these error messages.

> CUTFTP32 caused an invalid page fault in
> module CUTFTP32.EXE at 015f:004116da.
> Registers:
> EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=004116da EFLGS=00010246
> EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=0066f01c EBP=00cb4728
> ECX=0066f044 DS=0167 ESI=00db9ba0 FS=4627
> EDX=00000001 ES=0167 EDI=00cb4728 GS=0000
> Bytes at CS:EIP:
> 8b 40 14 8d 54 24 14 05 6c 07 00 00 52 89 46 18
> Stack dump:
> 00cb4728 00db9ba0 00db9ba0 00dbaf80 01000028 00000000 ff000009 00000000
> 0066f074 0045b2c1 ffffffff 004be1f9 ffffffff 00cb4728 00cb4728 00000008

> CUTFTP32 caused an invalid page fault in
> module CUTFTP32.EXE at 015f:00415a8a.
> Registers:
> EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=00415a8a EFLGS=00010246
> EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=006613e4 EBP=00cb92f0
> ECX=0066140c DS=0167 ESI=00db9a70 FS=42df
> EDX=00000000 ES=0167 EDI=00cb92f0 GS=0000
> Bytes at CS:EIP:
> 8b 40 14 8d 54 24 14 05 6c 07 00 00 52 89 46 1c
> Stack dump:
> 00cb92f0 00db9a70 00db9a70 00db8210 010000f0 00000000 ff02443f 00000000
> 0066143c 00464c7b ffffffff 004cc5c9 ffffffff 00cb92f0 00cb92f0 00000008

> TSYSTRAY caused an invalid page fault in
> module PNCRT.DLL at 015f:620156cc.
> Registers:
> EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=620156cc EFLGS=00010246
> EBX=0064f864 SS=0167 ESP=0064f820 EBP=00000000
> ECX=00000010 DS=0167 ESI=0040b166 FS=4427
> EDX=0000006a ES=0167 EDI=0064f870 GS=0000
> Bytes at CS:EIP:
> 8b 45 1c 40 50 e8 2a 02 00 00 83 c4 10 5d 5f 5e
> Stack dump:
> 00000003 0064f870 0064f864 00000001 6203df30 0040b166 00000000 620152e3
> 0000006a 00000000 0064f870 0064f864 6203df30 0064fac0 006



Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 EFGLS...What does this stuff mean
ROFL!



Quote:

> I'm a vegetarian, but I do eat eggs and dairy products.

> Since I don't eat meat, I do want to be sure to get enough protein.  I
love
> omelettes, but I worry about cholesterol.

> Most of the cholesterol is in the egg yolk.  So, what I do is have a
> five-egg omelette a couple times a week, but I only use two of the five
egg
> yolks.  That way I get a nice big omelette with veggies and cheese and
> smoked tofu "ham", but the cholesterol of only two eggs.

> Hope this helps!



> > I have been getting several error messages that seem to be related. They
> all
> > contain the same EFGLS what ever that is. I removed cuteftp and
reinsalled
> > newer version that is why I have two error messages for that pgram. Any
> > insight would be much appreciated

> > I could figure this out if I knew what this stuf meant. Is there a place
> or
> > site that tells what different codes mean in these error messages.

> > CUTFTP32 caused an invalid page fault in
> > module CUTFTP32.EXE at 015f:004116da.
> > Registers:
> > EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=004116da EFLGS=00010246
> > EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=0066f01c EBP=00cb4728
> > ECX=0066f044 DS=0167 ESI=00db9ba0 FS=4627
> > EDX=00000001 ES=0167 EDI=00cb4728 GS=0000
> > Bytes at CS:EIP:
> > 8b 40 14 8d 54 24 14 05 6c 07 00 00 52 89 46 18
> > Stack dump:
> > 00cb4728 00db9ba0 00db9ba0 00dbaf80 01000028 00000000 ff000009 00000000
> > 0066f074 0045b2c1 ffffffff 004be1f9 ffffffff 00cb4728 00cb4728 00000008

> > CUTFTP32 caused an invalid page fault in
> > module CUTFTP32.EXE at 015f:00415a8a.
> > Registers:
> > EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=00415a8a EFLGS=00010246
> > EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=006613e4 EBP=00cb92f0
> > ECX=0066140c DS=0167 ESI=00db9a70 FS=42df
> > EDX=00000000 ES=0167 EDI=00cb92f0 GS=0000
> > Bytes at CS:EIP:
> > 8b 40 14 8d 54 24 14 05 6c 07 00 00 52 89 46 1c
> > Stack dump:
> > 00cb92f0 00db9a70 00db9a70 00db8210 010000f0 00000000 ff02443f 00000000
> > 0066143c 00464c7b ffffffff 004cc5c9 ffffffff 00cb92f0 00cb92f0 00000008

> > TSYSTRAY caused an invalid page fault in
> > module PNCRT.DLL at 015f:620156cc.
> > Registers:
> > EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=620156cc EFLGS=00010246
> > EBX=0064f864 SS=0167 ESP=0064f820 EBP=00000000
> > ECX=00000010 DS=0167 ESI=0040b166 FS=4427
> > EDX=0000006a ES=0167 EDI=0064f870 GS=0000
> > Bytes at CS:EIP:
> > 8b 45 1c 40 50 e8 2a 02 00 00 83 c4 10 5d 5f 5e
> > Stack dump:
> > 00000003 0064f870 0064f864 00000001 6203df30 0040b166 00000000 620152e3
> > 0000006a 00000000 0064f870 0064f864 6203df30 0064fac0 006



Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 2 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. EFGLS...What does this stuff mean

2. Doing "Stuff" in the background

3. Menus: How do I allow my program to continue doing stuff while a menu is selected

4. Is anyone doing cgi stuff with VB

5. ADO thinks DBMS is done, but DBMS ain't done

6. Do we still need to use Nothing when doing ADO/XML stuff?

7. ?Anyone done any SNMP Manager type stuff in VB4.0?

8. Can I bring in stuff I've done in Excel and Access into VB ?

9. Can I bring in stuff I've done in Excel and Access into VB?

10. Geometric Mean?

11. What does this error mean?

12. SQL Statement What does it mean?

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software