Legal terms
Author Message
 Legal terms

Hello to all,

I'm devoloping one VB application that exports some things to Word
(concretely it's a filter that exports an ActiveReports document to Word
Doc; if anyone is interested in this, send me a mail). This application will
be distributed to an undefined number of people.

My questions are: ?Have I to paid some royalties for do this? ?Can I include
the DLLs use to VB access?

Thanks in advance.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:56:22 GMT

1. Legal Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions Program query.

2. VB OOP Terms to "Normal" OOP Terms

3. Suggestion: FAQ page about *terms*

4. Best way to save long-term values?

5. What the term Assembly means?

6. New to programming, need laymans terms

7. Remotely Running Apps On a Terminal from the Term Srv

8. Question about vbscript terms

9. Does the term DOS Basic refer to

10. Short term, remote VB6 project

11. APPLICATION DEVELOPERS - LONG TERM UK EMU PROJECT...£££