import information from MP3-tag to acces DB
Author Message
 import information from MP3-tag to acces DB

I have a music collection DB I wrote myself.
Now I'm trying to get into the tag of an MP3 ( using vba) to get the title,
artist, length,.....  , but it doesn't work. Anyone any ideas?
acces 97 or 2000 please

paul

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:09:31 GMT
 import information from MP3-tag to acces DB
Hi,

I'm working on exactly the same :), I've used this class :

http://www.activevb-archiv.de/vb/VBtips/VBtip0487.shtml

It's working quite ok, hope it has all you're looking for..

Rgds

Fred

Quote:
> I have a music collection DB I wrote myself.
> Now I'm trying to get into the tag of an MP3 ( using vba) to get the
title,
> artist, length,.....  , but it doesn't work. Anyone any ideas?
> acces 97 or 2000 please

> paul

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:44:36 GMT

1. MP3 Tag Information

2. Help Reading ID3 Tag Information from MP3 file

3. MP3 ID Tag information in VBScript: a solution!

4. ID3 tag viewing ??? Can you view the ID3 Tag information from an MP3 ?

5. How to read mp3 ID3v1 Tag and other properties in ACCESS VBA

6. MP3 ID Tags

7. Read & write mp3 ID3v2 Tags

8. MP3 playing and editting tag info

9. Read MP3 Tag informations via VB.NET?

10. Need an Easy MP3 ID3-tag editor ??

11. Mp3 id3 tags

12. IDV2 mp3 tag