Adding code programmatically
Author Message
 Adding code programmatically

I have run into a few roadblocks with an application I have written for MS
Access 97. If I were able to programatically add event subs to a report,
all my problems would be solved. I have never seen this feature documented.
However, the wizards are able to do it. If they can, I can--right? Any
ideas?

Please email me directly:

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding code programmatically
Look at the modules collection in help.
Quote:

>I have run into a few roadblocks with an application I have written for MS
>Access 97. If I were able to programatically add event subs to a report,
>all my problems would be solved. I have never seen this feature documented.
>However, the wizards are able to do it. If they can, I can--right? Any
>ideas?

>Please email me directly:

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding code to ThisOutlookSession programmatically

2. Adding fields to a table programmatically

3. programmatically add a control to a form

4. Adding control programmatically

5. Adding ReportHeader/Footer Programmatically

6. Adding Files Programmatically

7. programmatically adding rules to Outlook?

8. Adding Personal Folders programmatically

9. Adding/changing Outlook (Express) mail server passwords programmatically.

10. programmatically add users to exchange dist lists

11. Add a shortcut programmatically

12. Programmatically Adding Attachment to a new mail message?