Distribution Lists - How to displaying individual contacts in To field
Author Message
 Distribution Lists - How to displaying individual contacts in To field

---Goal---
For efficiency my client would like to use a distibution
list to send out an e-mail to their customers.
---Problem---
When using a distibution list the Recipients will see
their own names and the names of all other recipients on
the To line of the message. This is a huge problem for my
client because their customer list is (not surprisingly)
very confidential...
---Request for Assistance---
Is it possible (without coding) to use the distribution
list but only display the individual members name in the
To field.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

David

Wed, 03 Mar 2004 05:05:41 GMT
 Distribution Lists - How to displaying individual contacts in To field
I posted the wrong e-mail on original message. please

Thx.

Quote:

Wed, 03 Mar 2004 05:19:04 GMT
 Distribution Lists - How to displaying individual contacts in To field
Put the DL in the Bcc box (won't put their address in the To box) or use one
of the mass mail tools at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> ---Goal---
> For efficiency my client would like to use a distibution
> list to send out an e-mail to their customers.
> ---Problem---
> When using a distibution list the Recipients will see
> their own names and the names of all other recipients on
> the To line of the message. This is a huge problem for my
> client because their customer list is (not surprisingly)
> very confidential...
> ---Request for Assistance---
> Is it possible (without coding) to use the distribution
> list but only display the individual members name in the
> To field.

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thank you,

> David

Wed, 03 Mar 2004 07:46:05 GMT

1. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

2. getting distribution list from Contacts

3. Outlook Contacts - Distribution Lists

4. Members property of contact folder distribution lists - returns gobbledygook in lovely looking array

5. HELP please for contact from Distribution list

6. Help: Extracting Contact info from distribution list inspector

7. Distribution lists in the Contacts Folder

8. Distribution List or Contact- Identifying each in a Loop

9. Using VBA to Create a Contact Folder Distribution List from MS Access

10. adding a selected contact to a distribution list

11. Adding a contact to a Distribution List

12. Add a contact to a Distribution List