need advice
Author Message
 need advice

I'm developing an Access 97 application for my father, who recently bought a
new computer. He just received a free upgrade to Office 2000 (professional,
so it includes an Access upgrade). He wants to know if he should go ahead
and upgrade, but I have no idea if 2000 is buggy or if there would be any
problems with his using my Access application (which will probably be an mdb
as I don't own the Developer edition of Access).

Any opinions?

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need advice on controling application expiration

2. HELP! Need advice on distributed database

3. Need Advice: Simulating Linked Table Manager In Code??

4. Need advice for efficient development (Access95)

5. Newbie Needs Advice For Purchase

6. Need Advice on customizing Outlook 2000

7. Need Advice about VBA Methods

8. Need Advice w/ Master Shape

9. Newbie needs advice on project

10. TOTALLY NEW TO PROGRAMMING!!!! Need Advice Please :-)

11. Need advice for Web Services Project.

12. Object Oriented VB - Need advice