URGENT! crazy error declaring database
Author Message
 URGENT! crazy error declaring database

Hi. Earlier today I wrote a module which beganb

    Dim db As database
    Dim rs As Recordset

    Set db = CurrentDb

   Now I am starting another module in another database. I start it the
exact same way and am getting an error
Compile error
User-defined type not defined

db as database is highlighted.  Why would Access not understand this?

Thansk

Stephanie

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT! crazy error declaring database
Your references are different.  Open up a module in design view, click
tools/references and compare.

Jim.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT! crazy error declaring database
Stephanie,
Or is this the Access 2000 ADO thing?

Jeff Davies

Quote:
> Hi. Earlier today I wrote a module which beganb

>     Dim db As database
>     Dim rs As Recordset

>     Set db = CurrentDb

>    Now I am starting another module in another database. I start it the
> exact same way and am getting an error
> Compile error
> User-defined type not defined

> db as database is highlighted.  Why would Access not understand this?

> Thansk

> Stephanie

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. declare database variable error

2. declare database variable error

3. URGENT - Error connecting to database after program is packaged and deployed

4. URGENT - Error connecting to database after program is packaged and deployed

5. Urgent: Declare statement of ExtractIcon for VB3.0

6. Database Query - Driving me crazy!

7. crazy increase of database

8. crazy increase of database

9. Crazy Function Error