Access 97- Code for starting a merge
Author Message
 Access 97- Code for starting a merge

Hi!

I have a table and an associated Word merge document.  How do I write code
to automate the merging process?  I'd like to end up with an open Word
document of the merged stuff so I can edit before printing.  What books do
you recommend for learning this type of stuff?

Nancy

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 97- Code for starting a merge
Code to do this has been posted in this group - maybe 1-3 months ago?

Try www.dejanews.com to find that thread.

HTH
        - Turtle

Quote:
> Hi!

> I have a table and an associated Word merge document.  How do I write
code
> to automate the merging process?  I'd like to end up with an open Word
> document of the merged stuff so I can edit before printing.  What books
do
> you recommend for learning this type of stuff?

> Nancy

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mail merge error: Access 97 to Word 97

2. (Access/Word Merge) Automating Closing of Main Doc Containing Merge Codes

3. vba code to copy table from access 97 to excel 97

4. Access 97 to Word Mail Merge Automation

5. Converting VB Code from Access 97 to Access 2002 or higher

6. Access 97 to Access 200 converting Error Code Handling

7. Transfer of Coding from Access 97 to Access 2000

8. Creating new Access 97 database by VB code in Access 2000 module

9. Converting VB code modules in Access 95 to Access 97

10. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

11. Failure starting Access runtime 97 with Office 2000

12. Start a word doc template from Access 97