Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help
Author Message
 Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

Hi

I need a little help, if you copy the code below into word:

Dim muppet
Dim I As Integer

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
For I = 0 To 30
For Each muppet In Controls
    If TypeOf muppet Is ComboBox Then
    muppet.AddItem I
    muppet.Text = 0
    End If
    Next muppet
Next I

End Sub

Oh and have a two comboboxes on the form.  Basically I am trying to write
some code which will change both the comboxes, if the number is 0 background
will be white, if it is anything else it will be red.

I know I can use the change event for each combobox, but I would like to do
it for the collection.  Is this possible? :p

TIA

Mark

Wed, 03 Nov 2004 00:02:26 GMT

1. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

2. Change Default Account or Change Sender Properties - HELP !

3. Adding Change Event to property ? Help required please

4. how to repaint usercontrol after changing property of collection type

5. changing textbox readonly property using a collection.

6. pls help me to change the mouse pointer

7. Property Changed Event

8. Changing control name of button doesn't change event name to be the same

9. Changing SSTab Properties triggers On_Click Event ?

10. ComboBox Change Event Does not fire when user changes selection

11. The _Click event & Listindex property change

12. ADO WillChangeField event: can't cancel change by changing adStatus