Saving Excel Range to Image without using Sendkeys
Author Message
 Saving Excel Range to Image without using Sendkeys

Hi

I want to save the Range of Excel Cells in Image Format
i want to provide user to specify the format whether its bmp
,png,gif,tiff
Please Help me To Solve this Problem

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:02:15 GMT
 Saving Excel Range to Image without using Sendkeys
Excel is not a graphics program.  It does not save ranges in graphics
formats.  You might find an add-in that can do it.  If you knew the subs and
functions of graphics programs and their arguments, you might be able to
make use of them.  I would not expect much help on what you want to do.

Kim

Quote:
> Hi

> I want to save the Range of Excel Cells in Image Format
> i want to provide user to specify the format whether its bmp
> ,png,gif,tiff
> Please Help me To Solve this Problem

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:40:11 GMT
 Saving Excel Range to Image without using Sendkeys
Hi Sandeep,

range("A1:B2").CopyPicture xlScreen ,xlBitmap

You can use the CopyPicture method to capture an image (BMP/Picture
format only). The problem is then how to get the image saved to an
external file.

Take a look at the code within my graphics exporter addin to see one way
of doing this.
(http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm)

Quote:

--

Cheers
Andy

http://www.andypope.info

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:13:59 GMT
 Saving Excel Range to Image without using Sendkeys
thanx for your replies there's an export method that can export a range to
png,tiff and other graphic filters on your system

Quote:
> Hi Sandeep,

> range("A1:B2").CopyPicture xlScreen ,xlBitmap

> You can use the CopyPicture method to capture an image (BMP/Picture
> format only). The problem is then how to get the image saved to an
> external file.

> Take a look at the code within my graphics exporter addin to see one way
> of doing this.
> (http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm)

> > Hi

> > I want to save the Range of Excel Cells in Image Format
> > i want to provide user to specify the format whether its bmp
> > ,png,gif,tiff
> > Please Help me To Solve this Problem

> --

> Cheers
> Andy

> http://www.andypope.info

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:05:38 GMT

1. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

2. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

3. How do I mod and save a BMP image (without using SavePicture)

4. Moving a image by using API without erasing a real image control

5. Using an Excel file without having Microsoft Excel installed

6. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

7. Using Excel object without installing Excel?

8. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

9. How to send a string without using SendKeys?

10. passing text to other programs without using sendkeys?

11. Delete range of cells in Excel using Access

12. using range names in excel