Using the pipe symbol to fill a listbox or combobox
Author Message
 Using the pipe symbol to fill a listbox or combobox

Hello
In a CommonDialog Control we can put a filter specifies the type of
files that
are displayed in the dialog box's file list box.
The user can provide a list of filters that can be selected when the
dialog box
is displayed.
The pipe ( | ) symbol (ASCII 124) is used to separate the description
and filter
values.
object.filter= "Text (*.txt)|*.txt|Pictures (*.bmp;*.ico)|*.bmp;*.ico"
Is there a way to do the same with the normal combobox or listbox?
Regards.

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:01:03 GMT

1. Pipe symbol in combobox

2. Reference ComboBox item to fill ListBox

3. Fill Listbox with Combobox possible?

4. Filling a ListBox from a ComboBox

5. HOWTO fill in a ListBox or ComboBox

6. Filling a Secondary Combobox based on information from a primary combobox

7. How can I fill ListBox using VBS

8. Fill Listbox using SQL statment

9. Word symbols in listbox?

10. How do I add a graphic symbol to a listbox

11. programming with Symbol 81xx or Symbol 75xx

12. Programatically fill a combobox A2K ??