Unzip automatically the attachments zip files
Author Message
 Unzip automatically the attachments zip files

well I wrote code that will automatically zip files and attach them, so I
don't see why you couldn't.
if you use WinZip and registered it you should be able to down load the
command line version and use it.

I pull the file names from some fields in the contact, then shell the WinZip
command line program
then attach the zipped files

> It's possible unzip automatically the zip files attachements and save them
> into a definite folder?

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:42:22 GMT
 Unzip automatically the attachments zip files
It's possible unzip automatically the zip files attachements and save them
into a definite folder?

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:50:02 GMT
 Unzip automatically the attachments zip files
http://www.quantazip.com/

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> It's possible unzip automatically the zip files attachements and save them
> into a definite folder?

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:50:08 GMT

1. Reading files from a zip file (Just reading the filenames, not unzipping or zipping)

2. Zipping and Unzipping files

3. how to unzip .zip files?

4. zipping/unzipping files from VB Code.

5. Zipping\Unzipping files

6. zip/unzip files

7. Searching for code to zip or unzip files

8. Zip and Unzip File

9. Zipping & Unzipping files programatically

10. Unzipping and Zipping Files

11. ZIP and Unzip Files - How can i zip and unzip ?

12. ZIP and Unzip Files - How can i zip and unzip ?