.BAS and. FRM files
Author Message
 .BAS and. FRM files

I see that it is possible to export MS Project VBEA modules and UserForms as
.BAS and. FRM files.
Are theses .BAS and. FRM files abble to work on the original project file ?
Is this adaption at the beginner's level which is mine?
Thanks,

Grard Ducouret

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 05:14:33 GMT
 .BAS and. FRM files
You can import the exported modules into a different project. So you can
have a library of modules which can be imported into different similar
projects. But once imported, a copy of the modules is incorporated into the
project and thereafter there is no connection between the module file and
the actual module in the project i.e. if the external module file is
changed, the project into which it was originally imported does not change
(This behavior is different from Visual Basic).

Regards
Venkata Krishna
MCSD, MCT, MCP, Chartered Engineer

Quote:
> I see that it is possible to export MS Project VBEA modules and UserForms
as
> .BAS and. FRM files.
> Are theses .BAS and. FRM files abble to work on the original project file
?
> Is this adaption at the beginner's level which is mine?
> Thanks,

> Grard Ducouret

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 12:59:09 GMT
 .BAS and. FRM files
Hi Venkata,
This may be very interesting for me to distribute my VBA application, but it
seems that by this way, we lose the viewing protection that I expected to
settle via <<Tools / VBA project Properties. / Protection / Lock project for
viewing>>.
Is there a way to combine distribution and protection without any boring
processes for the users?
Thanks for any idea,

Grard Ducouret

Quote:
> You can import the exported modules into a different project. So you can
> have a library of modules which can be imported into different similar
> projects.

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 16:21:26 GMT

1. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

2. Need GENMOD.BAS and GENFORM.FRM from april96 VBPJ..PLEASE HELP

3. Need GENMOD.BAS and GENFORM.FRM from april96 VBPJ..PLEASE HELP

4. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

5. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

6. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

7. Newbie Question: about file type for .frm files

8. Convert .bas files into .exe files

9. Changing *.bas files to *.exe files

10. BAS files in EXE file

11. Reading from a text file and writing toa text file from Vis Bas 6.0

12. file size for .FRM & .BAS??