textbox and database
Author Message
 textbox and database

Hi Jennifer,

(1) No, not in one instance of Access. But you can open one up in code.
Lookup OpenDatabase in help.

(2)  Not recommended at all.  It's not considered user friendly behavior.
Describe what you're trying to accomplish and maybe someone knows a
friendlier approach.

(3)  Look at Input Masks in help, or write some code using the KeyDown
event.

HTH
--
Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
---------------

: Hi,
:
:    Is it possible to use 2 database at same time?
:
:    Is it possible to turn off the close,min,and max button on the
"microsoft
: access " application title bar (yes,  I mean the master window, not my own
: application title bar.)?
:
:  Is there any way to stop user enter decimal place in the text form? I
have
: tried set the decimal place property to 0, but user still can enter
decimal
: place..
:
: Thank you very much!!!
:
:

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 textbox and database
Hi,

   Is it possible to use 2 database at same time?

   Is it possible to turn off the close,min,and max button on the "microsoft
access " application title bar (yes,  I mean the master window, not my own
application title bar.)?

 Is there any way to stop user enter decimal place in the text form? I have
tried set the decimal place property to 0, but user still can enter decimal
place..

Thank you very much!!!

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 textbox and database
1. Do you consider linking the tables?
2. You can find some code to hide main access window, but there must be good
error handlers
    (look at the Dev's site for code)
3. The inputmask property must be
    L     Letter (A to Z, entry required).
    ?     Letter (A to Z, entry optional)

Take at ease.

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. AutoFill a Textbox with Database values

2. DBcombo or Textbox and database search

3. AutoFill a Textbox with Database values

4. DBcombo or Textbox and database search

5. Null Database Fields from Bound Textboxes

6. Database, Textbox, Listbox

7. Saving changes to database from textboxes (includes free joke)

8. Update textbox from combo box and database

9. Access database to textbox?

10. Database, Listbox, Textbox

12. Textbox Value and Updating Database Record