Appointment item
Author Message
 Appointment item

Hi,

In the properties dialog box of an appointment item the Read receipt
requested checbox appear. I want to retrieve this property but i not able to
do this.

In the mail item this checkbox represents ReadReceiptRequested property of
the mailitem but the appointement item don't have this property. What can i
do?

Tank!

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:54:35 GMT
 Appointment item
Hi,

In the properties dialog box of an appointment item the Read receipt
requested checbox appear. I want to retrieve this property but i not able to
do this.

In the mail item this checkbox represents ReadReceiptRequested property of
the mailitem but the appointement item don't have this property. What can i
do?

Tank!

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:55:29 GMT

1. Control appointment item

2. Appointment item can not acces contacts properties (VB)

3. Appointment Item .Respond Question

4. Remove attachments from outlook appointment item

5. Adding an Appointment Item to a Public Calendar using c#

6. Birthday appointment item

7. Conflicting Appointment Items

8. overlapping appointment-items

9. missing appointment items

10. Accessing appointment items

11. Restrict Method with Appointment Items

12. How to create appointment items under non default folder