change MeetingRequest.Organizer?
Author Message
 change MeetingRequest.Organizer?

I've developed an Office VBA application that creates MeetingRequests.
Everything's working ok except that I don't want the meeting to appear on
the calendar of the person who's running the application that creates the
meeting request.  I can't figure out a way to do this.

It appears that the MailItem has a SentOnBehalfOf property, but
MeetingRequests don't have this property.

The MeetingRequest's Organizer property is ReadOnly, so I can't change it.

Any ideas how to accomplish prevent the meeting from showing up on the
Organizer's Calendar?

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 01:06:20 GMT

1. AutoAccept - Removing body of an meetingrequest before added to calendar

2. Send meetingrequest to Outlook from code

3. How to remove the organizer from the appointment object

4. Clip organizer movie source file

5. About AppointmentItem.organizer

6. Appointment Organizer !!

7. Lotus Organizer?!?

8. VBA vs. Lotus Organizer

9. Macro Organizer

10. Organizer - Again

11. Organizer

12. Project organizer bug with user forms