Pause execution of VBA Code and Restarting!
Author Message
 Pause execution of VBA Code and Restarting!

Hello!
I would like to be able to pause the run process for just a minute while the
excel spreadsheet created has time to appear in its file location before
being attached and sent off. The problem occuring is that in access I have a
function writen that pulls data, transfers it to excel, and then sends out.
However, when code runs it finishes before excel spreadsheet appears in file
location. I would like to pause it for a minute before finish running code.
What code is there for this?

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:13:15 GMT
 Pause execution of VBA Code and Restarting!
Take a look at the code at
  http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0021.htm
Quote:

> Hello!
> I would like to be able to pause the run process for just a minute while the
> excel spreadsheet created has time to appear in its file location before
> being attached and sent off. The problem occuring is that in access I have a
> function writen that pulls data, transfers it to excel, and then sends out.
> However, when code runs it finishes before excel spreadsheet appears in file
> location. I would like to pause it for a minute before finish running code.
> What code is there for this?

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:40:07 GMT

1. Pausing Code Execution

2. Pausing code execution while another form open

3. Pause code execution while form is open

4. Pausing Code Execution - How?

5. *********PAUSING EXECUTION OF CODE!!!???PLEASE HELP!!???************

6. *******PAUSING EXECUTION OF CODE************

7. Pausing code execution to wait for user response

8. Pausing VBA code (Again!)

9. Pause VB Execution for seconds?

10. ***Getting Access 2.0 to pause in the execution of a module

11. Pausing program execution

12. Pause event execution