Urgent about MSFlexGrid control
Author Message
 Urgent about MSFlexGrid control

Hi

    I have a problem with MSFlexGrid control, how to get the FixedRow index
value.

Thanks
Madhuri

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 14:59:56 GMT
 Urgent about MSFlexGrid control
Hi Madhuri

Could you describe what the MSFlexGrid control is, and how
one can access it? It's a new term to me ... maybe then we
can try to find a solution.

Regards

Dave

Quote:

12/18/2001 10:59:56 PM

Quote:

>Hi

>    I have a problem with MSFlexGrid control, how to get
the FixedRow index
>value.

>Thanks
>Madhuri

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 20:16:43 GMT

1. REMPLIR UN CONTROL FEUILLE EXCEL DANS UN FORMULAIRE URGENT URGENT URGENT

2. Control feuille Excel dans un Formulaire URGENT URGENT URGENT

3. MsFlexGrid will not work after SP2 (Urgent)

4. URGENT!!! MSFlexgrid - ensure row is visible

5. urgent: msflexgrid with unicode support

6. MsFlexgrid will not work at Run-Time after SP2 installation (Urgent)

7. MSFLEXGRID - Alignment problem - Urgent help needed

8. MSFlexGrid Urgent!

9. Help needed with msflexgrid control and mschart control

10. how to resize the treeview control or msflexgrid control when runing

11. Urgent urgent urgent !!!

12. Problem with MSFlexgrid control